Countown to LAX Liftoff

Translate

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Hi Everyone!

You found it! This is the blog that all of you will be required to post on at least one day during the trip. We will assign your day to blog after we arrive in Lennox Head. As you can see, I have the countdown going and wow... time is going fast!

This is my suitcase, a 20" pilot size. I also take my backpack. Camera, computer, chargers, cords, headphones, flashlight, book, adapters, phone, iPad and any other gadget I can't live without goes in there.


To get an idea of what the students did for the blog in 2013, check out this link: http://www.xaviersportstudiesaustralia.blogspot.com/

I'll post periodically and pass along reminders or tidbits as necessary.

Feel free to pass along the 2015 blog address to your family, friends, teachers, acquaintances and the like so they can follow our exploits. Address: xavieraustralia2015.blogspot.com

I have also invited you all to a new group Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/850592495019485/
I have chosen to keep this a closed group for you so that it is easier to manage and control as you post pictures and network before, during, and after the trip.

Let me know if you have trouble with the links.

I have attached my all time favorite picture I took in Byron Bay, Australia.

 Best,
Dr. S.

No comments:

Post a Comment